About Our Business
Nestled in rolling hills, a magnificent lake view from almost every
site, Cranberry Lake Campground is exactly what you have
been searching for.
Known for it’s great fishing: bass, pike, crappie, perch and blue
gill, take your pick. They are all in abundance and they’re biting!
You don’t have to go far, just 20 miles south of Kalamazoo or
133 miles northeast from Chicago, to escape for a little fun and
relaxation for the whole family.
We are located within 60 miles of sand dunes, Lake Michigan
beaches, fishing lakes, hiking and biking trails, museums,
multiple shopping and dining options.
The Cranberry Experience
Kal Haven Trail
Bike or hike on this 34 mile trail
that ends at Lake Michigan in
Visit this harbor town on the
shores of Lake Michigan. Don't
miss Harborfest and the Art Fair.
Wine country is just down the
road. Enjoy wine tasting and the
Harvest festival in September.
Lake Michigan beaches, dining
Antique Car festival in June
Cranberry Lake Campground is happy to host your canine companion
as long as you adhere to the following rules:
1. Only 2 dogs per campsite allowed.
2. Dog must be on a leash.
3. All dogs must have current vaccinations and must wear a collar with the County license tag
and owner identification.
4. Owner must pick up dog waste and dispose of in trash receptacles.
5. You are responsible for your dog at all times. Your dog must be within your sight and under
your control at all times. Owners must prevent their dog from excessive barking.
6. Owners of dogs showing aggressive behavior will be asked to leave the campground and
future use may be prohibited.
7. No dogs allowed in the swimming area.
8. No dogs allowed in the office, cabin or bunkhouses.
Owners are legally responsible for any injuries or damage caused by their dog(s).